Alarm Lock Trilogy PL3575CR - ELECTRONIC PROXIMITY MORTISE LOCKS - Regal Curved Lever Classroom Function
Buy the Alarm Lock PL3575CR Electronic Proximity Mortise Lock with Regal Curved Lever and Classroom Function at discounted prices from Locksandsafes.com. The lock is a proximity only lock, and access is granted through HID prox cards, prox keyfobs or prox tags. No keys and PIN codes need to be recorded or administered. The lock provides highest level of vandal-deterrent standalone access control locking.
The Alarm Lock PL3575CR Lock supports storage of 2000 individual users, 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules and up to 40,000 event audit trails. Adding users is as simple as presenting valid cards to prox reader on the lock face while the lock is in programming mode. Log of all electronic activity (user entry, unlock/lock events, program mode changes, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc.) can be printed by using the AL-IR1 (infrared printer), the AL-DTM (data transfer module) or PCI2 (PC interface).
The Alarm Lock PL3575CR Commercial Door Lock features a stainless steel latchbolt with 3/4” (1.91cm) projection and deadlocking latch. It comes with a Regal Curved Lever. The lock has a high quality Satin Chrome finish. Other finishes to choose from include Antique Brass, Polished Brass, Polished Chrome and Duronodic which are available upon request.
- Field-proven, rugged keypad-less lock with ultra-vandal-proof prox reader built in. Standalone lock – no wiring; long-life battery operation. (Key override with IC core option.)
- Users are individually programmed to gain access only with HID prox cards, prox keyfobs or prox tags, for the highest level of vandal-resistance and dependability available.
- 2000 individual users gain entry access using new or legacy HID Prox ID cards, prox keyfobs or prox tags. No keys or PIN codes to record or administer. 100% Prox, keypad-less security for fastest entrant processing and the highest level of dependable, vandal-deterrent standalone access control locking.
- Weather proof performance, water-sealed for use inside and out, with operational temperature range of +151°F to -31°F (+66°C to -35°C)
- Program/add users with Trilogy® DL-WINDOWS PC Programming, or by presenting valid cards to prox reader on the lock face, while in programming mode. (Note: Programming mode is activated by using one of the nine pre- programmed cards furnished with the lock. )
- Scheduled Events: Real time clock enables up to 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules. Program to lock/unlock; disable/enable users; 4 built-in time schedules
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp Log: Up to 40,000 event audit trail with printed time/date-stamped log of all electronic activity can be reported from the lock including user entry, unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc., by using the AL-IR1 (infrared printer), the AL-DTM (data transfer module) or PCI2 (PC interface). Program data transferred to lock via AL-PCII (PC interface) or (AL-DTMII data transfer module).
- "First-Manager-in" controls three (3) different features: Passage mode, group of users and relay options
- Programmable Form C Relay functions for schedules of manual control of CCTV, lighting, ambush function, alarm system, etc.
Authorized prox technology ID (e.g HID card) enables outside lever to retract latchbolt, deadlocking latch and deadbolt (where applicable). Inside lever is always in passage mode and permits instant egress.
Operating Temperature: Weatherproof lock operating range from -20 to 151 degrees F (-29 to 66 degrees C). Lock/Built-in Reader: Weatherproof and moisture sealed circuitry. Proximity antenna is housed within ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan®.
Programming: Locking modes, event schedules, group or individual users, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service access, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time (3, 10 or 15 seconds), etc. are programmable via Alarm Lock DL – Windows PC Software the AL-DTM (data transfer module). (Note: Lock includes 9 preprogrammed Prox Cards for initialization /programming.)
Audit Trail: Lock’s activity log can be extracted by using the AL-DTMII (data transfer module), the AL-PCI (PC interface) and/or can be on-site printer using the AL-IR1 (hand-held infrared printer). (Note: Requires intermediary PC running DL-WINDOWS software.)
Power: 5AA alkaline batteries, furnished. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators; 60,000 cycles, typical.
Door Thickness: 1 5/8” to 1 7/8” standard. For 1 3/8” doors use S6072 spacers. For other thickness’, please consult factory.
Backset: 2 3/4” standard. 2 3/8” backset also available.
Door Prep: Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
Cylinder: 1-3/8” (3.5cm) mortise cylinder supplied. 13/8” – 1 - 11/2” (3.5 - 3.82cm) mortise cylinders accepted. Classroom Models are supplied with cylinder with straight cam. Deadbolt Models are supplied with cylinder with cloverleaf cam.
Classroom Models: Feature stainless steel latchbolt with 3/4” (1.91cm) projection and deadlocking latch.
Interchangeable Cores: Will accept interchangeable core mortise cylinders with compatible cams. Call us for details.
Trim: Standard Trilogy Handle Leverset (squared).
Handing: Specify Right or Left hand when ordering. If reverse handing is required, lock is field reversible. See installation instructions for directions.
Strike: ASA strike supplied, matched to classroom or deadbolt function model & lock handing. Standard strike is 4-7/8” (12.43cm) and includes combination wood/metal screws.
Compliances: Steelcase lockbody meets BHMA specifications for Grade 1 locks. UL Listed to the 10C Positive Pressure Specification. Latchbolt is UL Listed, and 3-hour fire rated. FCC Certified. ADA compliant levers
Strike: 1 1/8” x 2 3/4” T strike standard. With screws for wood or metal jambs. 1 1/4” x 4 7/8”. ASA strike also included.
Finishes: US3 polished brass, US26D satin chrome, US10B Durondic
Click here to see our Definitive List of Door Hardware Finishes
Compliances: Grade I heavy duty cylindrical lockset. UL listed to the 1OC Positive Pressure Specification. Latchbolt is UL listed and 3-hour fire rated. FCC certified. ADA compliant levers.