Classroom Intruder Cylindrical Lock with LED indicator | PDQ XGT135LED
Easy-to-Read LED Indicator Confirms the Door is Locked. XGT135 LED Classroom Intruder Cylindrical Lock is designed to allow a staff member to use the inside cylinder to lock the outside of the door, without compromising safety to the occupants in the room. But how does a staff member know if the outside lever is locked? Until now, it required opening the door and checking the lever. PDQ’s 135 LED Classroom Intruder function eliminates the need to open the door. Simply press the button on the lock, and…if the Red LED lights up, the outside lever is locked and secure. If the Red LED does not light up, this indicates the outside lever is not locked and secure.
• Red LED (Light Emitting Diode) outside lever status indicator.
• Pushing the button located on the rose of the inside lock, Red LED illuminates indicating the outside lever is locked.
• Offered with cylinder housings compatible with Best® Small Format Inter-changeable cores, Schlage® Large Format Interchangeable cores and most others.
• Large Format Inter-changeable cores only available with PHL lever.
• Keying options available, compatible with most key systems.
• Battery life rating: 10 years*
• Battery type: CR1220
• Patented (US Patent #9,187,928)
• Factory tested to over 2 million cycles (2 times the ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 std)
• Lever torque tested to 2,100 in-lbs (3 times the ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 std)
|FOR DOORS:||1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick, Preset for 1-3/4" door|
|APPLICATION:||Through door thru-bolting|
|DOOR PREP:||Standard ANSI A156.115 (161) for Cylindrical Locks|
|BACKSET:|| 2-3/4” Standard. 2-3/8”, 3-3/4” and 5” Optional (call us for more details).
Heavy duty zinc diecast, investment cast, chromated cold rolled steel, stainless steel and EZAC™ diecast mechanism. Billet Steel spindles for locking functions
|FONT:||2-1/4” x 1-1/8”
Stainless Steel or Wrought Brass
Beveled 1/8” in 2”
T-Strike or Full Lip Strike optional
Stainless Steel or Wrought Brass
|LEVERS:||Philadelphia (SFL and LFL), Boston (SFL), Miami (SFL)|
|ROSE:||3-3/8” DIA Wrought|
|LATCHBOLT:||9/16” Throw Deadlocking
3/4” Latch projection for available as option.
|TRIM:||Solid Zinc diecast PHL, BSN or MIA Levers
41° Lever Rotation Standard with 2-3/4” Backset
Wrought Brass Roses, Concealed Screws
65° Lever Rotation Standard with 3/4” latch for double doors (Call us for more details) and all 2-3/8”, 3-3/4” and 5” Backsets (Call us for more details)
|KEYS:||Two (2) per lock|
|KEYWAYS:||SCC standard (Schlage C Compatible)
Also available in keyways of other manufacturers
|INTERCHANGEABLE CORE:||Available for all keyed functions
6 or 7-pin
Large Format IC Core available for PHL Lever ONLY.
Compatible with Best, Falcon and Arrow
|CYLINDER:||6-pin Brass Insert Cylinder keyed to 5-pins
Standard High Security and UL437 Cylinders Available
|KEYING:||Options: MK, CMK or GMK
Zero Bitted (KO), Keyed Different (KD) or Keyed Alike (KA) Can be keyed into existing master key systems
|FINISHES:||605 (US3), 606 (US4), 612 (US10), 613 (US10B), 625 (US26), 626 (US26D)
Optional Antimicrobial Coating 626 (USD26D) only
|CERTIFICATIONS, LISTINGS COMPLIANCES:||UL listed for 3 hrs, for single doors up to 4’0” x 8’0”
Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Grade 1
California Education Code Compliant (Functions XGT135, XGT135LED, XGT145)
Federal Specification FF-H-10C (Superseded by A156.2)
Approved for Florida HVHZ (High Velocity Hurricane Zone). PDQ Product Approval: FL 21376.
Design load rating: ± 70.0 PSF for single door (3’ x 7’)
Complies with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and ICC/ANSI 117.1 for Accessible and Usable Buildings
|WARRANTY:||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:||Proudly Assembled in the U.S.A. with U.S. and foreign material. Meets requirements of the Buy American Act|
Vestibule Class Room Security
• Latchbolt operated by lever from either side
• Key in either lever locks outside lever
• Key in either lever unlocks outside lever
• Inside lever always free
• Red LED Outside Lever Status Indicator
• Lock Directional Arrow
• Patent #9,187,928
• Federal and State Government
• Higher Education
• Houses of Worship
• K-12 Education
• Public Buildings