Unsure of how to determine handing? See our Door Handing guide for more information.
PDQ GTS-XLS - LOCK FUNCTION
OUTSIDE | INSIDE
PDQ GTS-XLS 116
• Outside lever always locked (factory default).
• Outside lever is momentarily unlocked by a valid credential or by key.
• Outside lever is relocked after predetermined time as managed by authorized credential holder.
• Outside lever can be changed to passage by authorized credential holder.
• Inside lever always retracts the latchbolt and allows unimpeded egress.
PDQ GTS-XLS Grade 1 Cylindrical Lock | Networked Access Control
The PDQ GTS-XLS Networked Access Cylindrical Lock allows you to set up your lock in a network which can then be operated remotely via the internet.This system can be scaled from a single lock to multiple locks spread across multiple facilities all connected to the same network. To maintain data security, the wifi cylindrical lock utilizes AES-128 encryption for over-the-air transmission.
The PDQ GTS-XLS Cylindrical Lock is built on the World Class PDQ GT Series Mechanical Cylindrical Locks and can be easily installed, or retrofitted in existing devices. The wifi cylindrical lock comes in an Entrance locking function, but this can be changed to Passage mode by an authorized credential holder.
Buy the PDQ GTS-XLS Cylindrical Lock from Locksandsafes.com. Call us for any questions that you might have.
• Built from PDQ’s World-Class GT Series Grade 1 Cylindrical Lock.
• No hard wiring required. Powered by Four AA batteries
• Multi-credential solutions, BLE, Mifare 13.56 MHz RFID, PIN Code & Key.
• NSA level security. Equipped with multi-layer door to cloud security utilizing AES-128 encryption for over-the-air transmissions.
• Easily upgrade existing mechanical openings to pdqSMART Access Control with 4 ea. AA batteries.
• Requires minimal field preparation to retrofit existing devices (161 prep).
• Key override function: GTS116-XLS Entrance (default).
• Can be set to passage by authorized system administrator.
• All levers field handed, fits doors 1 ¾” to 2” thick.
• Available in most major key systems including BEST SFIC and Schlage LFIC.
Multi Credential Options
606 (US4) Satin Brass, 612 (US10) Satin Bronze, 613 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze, 619 (US15) Satin Nickel, 622 (US19) Flat Black, 626 (US26D) Satin Chromium
• Commercial Buildings
• Houses of Worship
PDQ PRICE LIST