Unsure of how to determine handing? See our Door Handing guide for more information.
PDQ MRS-STS 136 - LOCK FUNCTION
OUTSIDE | INSIDE
PDQ MRS-STS 136
• Latchbolt operated by lever from either side
• Key outside extends/retracts deadbolt
• Thumbturn inside extends/retracts deadbolt
• Inside lever simultaneously retracts latchbolt and deadbolt
• Outside lever is momentarily unlocked by a valid credential
• Outside lever is relocked after predetermined time as managed by the system administrator
• Outside lever can be changed to passage by the system administrator
PDQ MRS-STS 136 Grade 1 Mortise Lock | Dormitory/Exit Function | Mobile-Based/Bluetooth Access Control | J Sectional Trim
The PDQ MRS STS 136 Mortise Lock is a Mobile-Based/Bluetooth Access Control Lock and comes with a Dormitory function. With the Bluetooth access control, any Bluetooth enabled smart phone or smart watch can be setup as a valid credential to unlock the lock. These PDQ Dormitory Smart Locks also work with the latest smart virtual assistants including Alexa, Nest and Google Home.
The latchbolt of this exit lock is operated by the lever from both inside and outside. But to retract the deadbolt, from the outside, a key will be required, while from the inside, the deadbolt is retracted with a thumbturn. Also, once a valid credential is entered from the outside, the outside lever is unlocked for a predetermined amount of time as specified by the system administrator. A great feature of this PDQ MRS-STS 136 Mortise Lock is that the outside lever can be programmed and converted into a passage function lock by the system administrator.
• Built from PDQ’s World-Class MR Series Grade 1 Mortise Lock.
• Designed for quick installation. Fits standard ANSI/BHMA A156.115 Door Prep for Mortise Locks.
• Built in Bluetooth connects to your Bluetooth BLE enabled smart phone or tablet.
• NSA level security. Equipped with multi-layer door to cloud data security utilizing AES-128 bit encryption for over-the-air transmissions.
• Key override function: MRS 116 Entrance (default).
• Locking function can be changed to Passage by an authorized credential holder.
• Levers are non-handed.
• For doors: 1-3/4” to 2-1/4” thick.
• Key Systems: Compatible with BEST©, Schlage© and most other major manufacturers
Multi Credential Options
605 (US3) Bright Brass, 606 (US4) Satin Brass, 612 (US10) Satin Bronze, 613 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze, 622 (US19) Flat Black, 629 (US32) Bright Stainless Steel, 630 (US32D) Satin Stainless Steel
• Assisted living
• Government facilities
• K-12, higher education
• Public buildings
PDQ PRICE LIST