Unsure of how to determine handing? See our Door Handing guide for more information.
PDQ MRS-STS 116 - LOCK FUNCTION
OUTSIDE | INSIDE
PDQ MRS-STS 116
• Outside lever always locked (factory default).
• Key outside retracts latchbolt.
• Outside lever is momentarily unlocked by a valid credential.
• Outside lever is relocked after predetermined time as managed by the system administrator.
• Outside lever can be changed to passage by the system administrator.
• Inside lever always retracts the latchbolt and allows unimpeded egress.
PDQ MRS-STS 116 Grade 1 Mortise Lock | Mobile-Based/Bluetooth Access Control | Entrance Function | F Sectional Trim
The PDQ MRS STS 116 Mortise Lock is a Mobile-Based/Bluetooth Access Control Lock which has been designed to give quick access, without compromising security. The ease of installation and high security levels offered, make this lock the perfect choice for almost all commercial and public facilities like government offices, small businesses, multi-national companies, etc.
The PDQ MRS STS 116 Mortise Lock has a NSA level security and is equipped with multi-layer door to cloud data security. The Bluetooth Low Energy technology used in this lock, allows for long range communications, which can extend to several feet.
The PDQ MRS STS 116 Entrance Mortise Lock works with smart devices such as Alexa, Google Home and Nest.
The PDQ MRS STS 116 is available for purchase at economical prices from Locksandsafes.com. To get more details about this product call our experts now.
• Built from PDQ’s World-Class GT Series Grade 1 Cylindrical Lock.
• Designed for quick installation. Fits standard ANSI/BHMA A156.115 Door Prep for Mortise Lock.
• Built in Bluetooth connects to your Bluetooth BLE enabled smart phone or tablet.
• NSA level security. Equipped with multi-layer door to cloud data security utilizing AES-128 encryption for over-the-air transmissions.
• Key override function: MRS 116 Entrance (default).
• Locking function can be changed to Passage by an authorized credential holder.
• Levers are non-handed.
• For doors: 1-3/4” to 2-1/4” thick.
• Key Systems: Compatible with BEST©, Schlage© and most other major manufacturers.
Multi Credential Options
605 (US3) Bright Brass, 606 (US4) Satin Brass, 612 (US10) Satin Bronze, 613 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze, 622 (US19) Flat Black, 626 (US26D) Satin Chromium, 629 (US32) Bright Stainless Steel, 630 (US32D) Satin Stainless Steel
• Assisted living
• Government facilities
• K-12, higher education
• Public buildings
PDQ PRICE LIST