Unsure of how to determine handing? See our Door Handing guide for more information.
PDQ MRS-STS 116 - LOCK FUNCTION
OUTSIDE | INSIDE
PDQ MRS-STS 116
• Outside lever always locked (factory default).
• Key outside retracts latchbolt.
• Outside lever is momentarily unlocked by a valid credential.
• Outside lever is relocked after predetermined time as managed by the system administrator.
• Outside lever can be changed to passage by the system administrator.
• Inside lever always retracts the latchbolt and allows unimpeded egress.
PDQ MRS-STS 116 Grade 1 Mortise Lock | Entrance Function | Mobile-Based/Bluetooth Access Control | J Sectional Trim
The PDQ MRS STS 116 Mortise Lock is a mobile-based/bluetooth access control lock with Entrance function. The lock offers a level of security that matches the NSA security standards. The technology used for these Bluetooth locks for commercial doors utilizes AES-128 bit encryption for all communication, thereby keeping all data exchanges completely safe and secret.
Besides mobile phones, Google Home, Alexa and Nest also work in perfect harmony with these locks. Based on the needs of the users, the locking function of the lock can be changed to Passage. However, only authorized users are allowed to make this change.
The PDQ MRS STS 116 Mortise Lock comes in an aesthetically pleasing design and has been built on the model of the MR Series Grade 1 Mortise Lock. A wide variety of lever designs, rose designs and high quality finishes are available for the users to choose from.
For queries with regards to our prices or features and functioning of these Bluetooth locks for commercial doors, call our experts now.
• Built from PDQ’s World-Class MR Series Grade 1 Mortise Lock.
• Designed for quick installation. Fits standard ANSI/BHMA A156.115 Door Prep for Mortise Locks.
• Built in Bluetooth connects to your Bluetooth BLE enabled smart phone or tablet.
• NSA level security. Equipped with multi-layer door to cloud data security utilizing AES-128 bit encryption for over-the-air transmissions.
• Key override function: MRS 116 Entrance (default).
• Locking function can be changed to Passage by an authorized credential holder.
• Levers are non-handed.
• For doors: 1-3/4” to 2-1/4” thick.
• Key Systems: Compatible with BEST©, Schlage© and most other major manufacturers.
Multi Credential Options
605 (US3) Bright Brass, 606 (US4) Satin Brass, 612 (US10) Satin Bronze, 613 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze, 622 (US19) Flat Black, 629 (US32) Bright Stainless Steel, 630 (US32D) Satin Stainless Steel
• Assisted living
• Government facilities
• K-12, higher education
• Public buildings
PDQ PRICE LIST