Unsure of how to determine handing? See our Door Handing guide for more information.
PDQ MRS-XLS 116 - LOCK FUNCTION
OUTSIDE | INSIDE
PDQ MRS-XLS 116
• Outside lever always locked (factory default).
• Key outside retracts latchbolt.
• Outside lever is momentarily unlocked by a valid credential.
• Outside lever is relocked after predetermined time as managed by the system administrator.
• Outside lever can be changed to passage by the system administrator.
• Inside lever always retracts the latchbolt and allows unimpeded egress.
PDQ MRS-XLS 116 Grade 1 Mortise Lock | Entrance Function | Networked Access Control | J Sectional Trim
The PDQ MRS XLS Mortise Lock allows many smart mortise locks to be setup in a network. Locks in the network can be spread across multiple facilities and can be remotely operated. The PDQ Hybrid Cloud Network Device is required for fully configuring these locks to be setup in a network.
Users can use multiple different credentials to unlock a PDQ MRS XLS Mortise Lock. They can use smart phones, smart watches, RFID tags or a key to unlock the lock. They can also enter a pin code on the lock's keypad to unlock the lock.
If you are looking to upgrade an existing mechanical PDQ mortise lock to a more smart solution, then these PDQ MRS XLS mortise locks are a great alternative. These software control locks are designed so that they can fit in a standard ANSI/BHMA A156.115 door preparation for mortise locks.
• Built from PDQ’s World-Class MR Series Grade 1 Mortise Lock.
• No hard wiring required. Powered by Four AA batteries
• Multi-credential solutions, BLE, Mifare 13.56 MHz RFID, PIN Code & Key.
• Designed for quick installation. Fits standard ANSI/BHMA A156.115 Door Prep for Mortise Locks.
• Built in Bluetooth connects to your Bluetooth BLE enabled smart phone or tablet.
• NSA level security. Equipped with multi-layer door to cloud data security utilizing AES-128 bit encryption for over-the-air transmissions.
• Key override function: MRS 116-XLS Entrance (default). Deadbolt available MRS136-XLS.
• Locking function can be changed to Passage by an authorized credential holder.
• Levers are non-handed.
• For doors: 1-3/4” to 2-1/4” thick.
• Key Systems: Compatible with BEST©, Schlage© and most other major manufacturers.
Multi Credential Options
605 (US3) Bright Brass, 606 (US4) Satin Brass, 612 (US10) Satin Bronze, 613 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze, 622 (US19) Flat Black, 629 (US32) Bright Stainless Steel, 630 (US32D) Satin Stainless Steel
• Assisted Living
• Houses of Worship
PDQ PRICE LIST