Unsure of how to determine handing? See our Door Handing guide for more information.
PDQ KMS-STP - LOCK FUNCTION
OUTSIDE | INSIDE
PDQ KMS-STP 116
• Lock or unlock by key from outside, by thumbturn from inside.
PDQ KMS-STP | Standalone Smart Touch Pin Lock | Heavy Duty Deadbolt
The PDQ KMS-STP Smart Heavy Duty Deadbolt is perfect for providing security in commercial places. This smart deadbolt allows keyless access via smart-phones, smart-watches or by entering a pin-code on the lock's keypad. Up to 100 user access credentials can be generated. The PDQ KMS-STP smart deadbolt also allows scheduling of lock/unlock events and maintains an audit log of 25 of the most recent events (up to 1 years worth of audit log events are stored on the cloud).
For greater security, the deadbolt can be configured to enable two-factor authentication.
Buy this heavy duty deadbolt from Locksandsafes.com at economical prices. Call us now for any questions that you might have.
• Mobile phone, smart watch, PIN, and keyed access options
• Aesthetically pleasing design to match today’s smart building environments
• 100 users maximum
• 24/7 access and ability to create schedules
• Audit trail with 25 recent events locally stored on app and 1 year’s worth on the cloud
• Two-factor authentication capable
• Remote operation capable with locally installed bridge device
• Powered by 4 AA alkaline batteries
• Built from KM Heavy Duty Deadbolts
• Works with Alexa, Google Home, Nest cameras and other “Smart” devices
• Upgradeable to a full access control system using the existing STP lock
• Available in Conventional and SFIC cylinder format
• Keyways of other manufacturers are available
• Retrofits are easy, utilizes standard deadbolt prep
• Suitable for interior and exterior applications
• Uses conventional KIK cylinder
Multi Credential Options
605 (US3) Bright Brass, 613 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze, 622 (US19) Flat Black, 626 (US26D) Satin Chromium
• Primary Residences
• Airbnb / Vacation Homes / Vrbo
• Rental Properties
• Offices / Co-Working Spaces
• Small Business
• Medical / Dental Clinics
• Daycare / Volunteer Centers
• Fitness Centers / Gyms
• Warehouses / Distribution Facilities
• Manufacturing Companies
• K-12 / Higher Ed / Private Schools
• Houses of Worship
• Airports and Transit Centers
PDQ PRICE LIST