Alarm Lock AL-IM2-80211 Generation 2 Gateway
The Alarm Lock Trilogy Networx AL-IM2-80211 Generation 2 Gateway Module provides an interface between the Networx Locks and the PC network, through a hardwire Ethernet and wireless 802.11. It facilitates bi-directional communication between the Networx locks and the PC network.
Even though this Generation 2 Gateway provides similar functionality to the original Networx Gateway Modules, it has an enhanced coverage area, and supports up to 7 Alarm Lock Expander (model AL-IME2-EXP Expanders) modules, with each Expander module extending the coverage area by 100 feet. Further these new Generation 2 Gateways have enhanced aesthetics, an antenna and three LED lights, and blend with any decor.
The Alarm AL-IM2-80211 Gateway supports up to 63 Networx Locks, 7 AL-IME2-EXP Expanders and is addressable up to 99 groups, with each group consisting of one Generation 2 Gateway and up to 7 Expander Modules.
The AL-IM2-80211 Gateway is powered by an AC adapter / 6VAC transformer (supplied).
- Interface: Ethernet, 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (using RJ45 Jack)
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, DHCP 802.11
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b; 802.11g
- Frequency Range: 2.412 - 2.484 GHz
- Output Power: 14 dBm + 1.5 dBm/-1.0 dBm
- Maximum Receive Level: -10dBm (with PER < 8%)
- Data Rates With Automatic Fallback: 54Mbps - 1Mbps
- Modulation Techniques: OFDM, DSSS, CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK, 64 QAM, 16 QAM
- SIEEE 802.11 - PSK with AES Encryption 128-bit
- Encryption: 128-bit AES Rijndael encryption
- Gateway/Expander to Locks: Clear field range 500’. Typical indoor range, Networx 75- 175’; ArchiTech Networx 50 -125’. Note: Actual range varies with building construction.
- Gateway/Expander to Expander: Clear field range 500’. Typical indoor range, 75- 175’. Note: Actual range varies with building construction.
AL RADIO LINK
- 900 MHz GFSK
- 50 Channels
- 10 mW power output
- Peak Supply Current: 650 mA
- Input Voltage: 5 - 6 volts AC
AVERAGE POWER CONSUMPTION
- 1300 mW (WLAN mode; maximum data rate)
- 300 mW (WLAN mode; idle)
- 750 mW (Ethernet Mode)
- Operating Temperature: -20˚ to 60˚C (-4˚ to 140˚F)
- Storage Temperature: -40˚ to 85˚C (-40˚ to 185˚F)
- Trilogy Networx supported by Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS for centralized programming, database management and updates; free download available online. Optional Enterprise Real-Time Processing Solution choice of Lenel OnGuard® or Continental CardAccess® Integration.
- Enclosure Size 4.5”H x 6.0”W x 1.94”D, 0.5lbs