Alarm Lock AL-IME2-80211 Generation 2 Gateway
The Trilogy® Networx™ AL-IME2 Generation 2 Gateway, interfaces Networx locks with a PC network via a hardwire Ethernet connection. It is very similar in function to the original hardwired Networx Gateway Modules, but is enhanced with additional extended potential range, supporting up to seven (7) Expanders (model AL-IME2-EXP Expanders). Each Expander can extend the AL-IME2 Gateway’s coverage area by approximately 100 feet. (See range specs, below.) Also both Generation 2 Gateways and matching Expanders have a new modern styling, and three LED indicators, blending into any décor.
The AL-IME2 Gateway supports up to 63 Networx Locks, 7 AL-IME2-EXP Expanders and is addressable up to 99 groups.
Each Group consists of one Version 2 Gateway and up to 7, AL-IME2-EXP Expanders.
The AL-IME2 Gateway is powered by an AC adapter / 6VAC transformer (supplied).
- Interface: Ethernet, 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (using RJ45 Jack)
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, DHCP
- Gateway/Expander to Locks: Clear field range 500’. Typical indoor range, Networx 75- 175’; ArchiTech Networx 50 -125’. Note: Actual range varies with building construction.
- Gateway/Expander to Expander: Clear field range 500’. Typical indoor range, 75- 175’. Note: Actual range varies with building construction.
AL RADIO LINK
- 900 MHz GFSK
- 50 Channels
- 10 mW power output
- Peak Supply Current: 650 mA
- Input Voltage: 5 - 6 volts AC
- Operating Temperature: -20˚ to 60˚C (-4˚ to 140˚F)
- Storage Temperature: -40˚ to 85˚C (-40˚ to 185˚F)
- Trilogy Networx supported by Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS for centralized programming, database management and updates; free download available online. Optional Enterprise Real-Time Processing Solution choice of Lenel OnGuard® or Continental CardAccess® Integration.
- Enclosure Size 4.5”H x 6.0”W x 1.94”D, 0.5lbs.