Alarm Lock AL-IME2-POE Generation 2 Gateway
The Trilogy® Networx™ AL-IME2-POE (Power Over Ethernet) Hardwired Gateway Interface Module interfaces Networx locks with a PC network with hardwire Power-Over-Ethernet. It is very similar in function to the original hardwired Networx Gateway Modules, but is enhanced with alternative power, and additional extended potential range , supporting up to seven (7) Expanders (model AL-IME2-EXP Expanders). Also both Generation 2 Gateways and matching Expanders have a new modern styling, and three LED indicators, blending into any décor.
The AL-IME2 Gateway supports up to 63 Networx Locks, 7 AL-IME2-EXP Expanders and is addressable up to 99 groups.
Each Group consists of one Version 2 Gateway and up to 7, AL-IME2-EXP Expanders.
The AL-IME2-POE Gateway is powered by 1 Power-Over-Ethernet cable.
- Interface: Ethernet, 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (using RJ45 Jack)
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, DHCP
- Gateway/Expander to Locks: Clear field range 500’. Typical indoor range, Networx 75- 175’; ArchiTech Networx 50 -125’. Note: Actual range varies with building construction.
- Gateway/Expander to Expander: Clear field range 500’. Typical indoor range, 75- 175’. Note: Actual range varies with building construction.
AL RADIO LINK
- 900 MHz GFSK
- 50 Channels
- 10 mW power output
- Input Power
- POE Voltage: 48 Volts DC Nominal Class 2
- Peak Supply Current: 650 mA
- Input Voltage: 5 - 6 volts AC
- Operating Temperature: -20˚ to 60˚C (-4˚ to 140˚F)
- Storage Temperature: -40˚ to 85˚C (-40˚ to 185˚F)
- Trilogy Networx supported by Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS for centralized programming, database management and updates; free download available online. Optional Enterprise Real-Time Processing Solution choice of Lenel OnGuard® or Continental CardAccess® Integration.
- Enclosure Size 4.5”H x 6.0”W x 1.94”D, 0.5lbs.