Alarm Lock Trilogy DL1200 - Narrow Style Lock - Straight Lever
Alarm Lock Trilogy DL1200 - Narrow Style Lock - Straight Lever is a manually programmable narrow stile entry trim for Adams Rite® 4710, 4070, 4730 and 4900 Series locks, and MS1850S and MS1950S Series latch locks. The lock is designed to fit on the narrow aluminium frame that surrounds the glass of the door.
The lock can store upto 100 user codes (master, manager, supervisor & basic users) and is fingertip/keypad programmable. Alarm Lock DL1200 is a weatherproof lock, and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. It has an all-metal, vandal-resistant 12-button keypad and supports 3-6 digit PIN codes.
Alarm Lock DL1200 is powered by 2 Lithium 3V batteries which are good for 100,000 cycles typical. The lock also includes audible and visual low battery alert.
The Lock comes in a beautiful US26D Satin Chrome finish. Other finishes like Duronodic, Metallic Silver and Metallic Bronze are available upon request. Install the lock in commercial places like offices, pharmacies and schools and get security at affordable prices.
- Narrow Stile Access Locks
- DL1200 PIN aluminium door retrofit outside trim
- Aluminium door retrofit outside trim for Adams Rite 4710, 4070, 4730, 4900 Series and MS1850S and MS1950S Series latch locks.
- Field-proven, familiar Trilogy® programming & electronics
- PIN code Model supports 100 users (see model info.)
- All-metal, vandal-resistant 12-button keypad supports 3-6 digit PIN codes, and multilevel user hierarchy (master, manager, supervisor, basic users)
- Keypad programmable (see model info.). Quickly and easily add or delete users and enter “passage mode”, service codes, group lock-out & group-enable
- Wide weatherproof operating range from -31 to 151ºF (-35 to 66C)
- DL1200 Series supports 100 users, fingertip/keypad programmable. (Includes 2 Lithium 3V batteries).
Wireless standalone locks: Long-life, battery- operated; Includes audible and visual low battery alert. (Uses standard off-the-shelf batteries.)
Non-handed; fully field-reversible
Key override; interchangeable cores supported (Corbin/Russwin, Yale, Schlage, Medeco.)
Mortise Cylinder, 1-1/4” supplied. (Supports 1-1/8, 1-1/4 and 1-3/8”)
Compact styling 14-3/8”H x 1-5/8”D x 1-3/4”W
Backsets 31/32”,1-1/8” and 1-1/2” ; Stile thickness 1-3/4”
Four attractive standard finishes US26D Satin Chrome, US10B Duronodic, MS Metallic Silver and MB Metallic Bronze