Alarm Lock Trilogy DL1225ET - Narrow Stile / Exit Lock - With Thumbturn
Alarm Lock Trilogy DL1225ET - Narrow Stile Exit Lock is compatible with Jackson, Dor-O-Matic, Von Duprin, Dorma, Arrow, DCI & Corbin panic devices. The lock is designed to fit on the narrow aluminium frame of the door and add keyless access to panic devices.
Alarm Lock Trilogy DL1225ET is a weatherproof lock and operates perfectly in temperatures ranging from -31 to 151 degrees F (-35 to 66 degrees C). It is a standalone lock, powered by 2 Lithium 3V batteries and is built for both indoor and outdoor applications. The lock can store upto 100 user codes and supports multilevel user hierarchy (master, manager, supervisor & basic users). It has an all-metal, vandal-resistant 12-button keypad to enter the PIN codes.
Alarm Lock DL1225ET comes with non handed, fully field reversible turnpiece. The lock has a high quality Satin Chrome finish. Other finishes to choose from include Duronodic, Metallic Silver and Metallic Bronze which are available upon request.
Buy the Alarm Lock Trilogy DL1225ET Narrow Stile Exit Lock with Thumbturn at discounted prices from Locksandsafes.com.
- Aluminum door retrofit outside trim. Works with Arrow, DCI, Von Duprin, Corbin, Dor-o-matic, Dorma & Jackson. DL1200ET has 100 user codes, master, Manager, basic user and 3 “one-time” user codes.
- Field-proven, familiar Trilogy® programming & electronics
- PIN code Models support 100 users (see model info.)
- All-metal, vandal-resistant 12-button keypad supports 3-6 digit PIN codes, and multilevel user hierarchy (master, manager, supervisor, basic users)
- Keypad or PC programmable (see model info.). Quickly and easily add or delete users and enter “passage mode”, service codes, group lock-out & group-enable
- Wide weatherproof operating range from -31 to 151ºF (-35 to 66C)
- Wireless standalone locks: Long-life, battery- operated; Includes audible and visual low battery alert. (Uses standard off-the-shelf batteries.)
- Non-handed; fully field-reversible
- Key override; interchangeable cores supported (Corbin/Russwin, Yale, Schlage, Medeco.)
- Mortise Cylinder, 1-1/4” supplied. (Supports 1-1/8, 1-1/4 and 1-3/8”)
- Compact styling 14-3/8”H x 1-5/8”D x 1-3/4”W
- Backsets 31/32”,1-1/8” and 1-1/2” ; Stile thickness 1-3/4”
- Finishes US26D Satin Chrome, US10B Duronodic
Click here to see our Definitive List of Door Hardware Finishes
- DL1200ET Series supports 100 users, fingertip/keypad programmable. (Includes 2 Lithium 3V batteries).
Door thickness: supports style 1 ¾” only
Power: uses 2 DL123A lithium batteries
Keypad: all metal, vandal resistant 12 button keypad supports 3-5 digit PIN codes
Cylinder: supplied with 6 pin mortise standard mortise cylinder SC1 Keyway. Use 1 3/8” or 1 ½” cylinders
Cams: cam supplied works with generic Alarm Lock cylinder. Other Standard cams available for Corbin-Russwin, Marks, Arrow, Sargent & Schlage. IC type cams for Best, Corbin-Russwin, Medeco, Schlage & Yale are also available
- TP-1691 - Used with Arrow S1200/1250, DCI 1200/1300, Von Duprin 22 & Dorma 5300 Panic Devices
- TP-1692 - Used with Dor-o-Matic 2090 Panic Device
- TP-1693 - Used with Corbin ED8200 Panic Device
- TP-1694 - Used with Von Duprin 33 LH (RHR) devices only
- TP-1698 - Used with Jackson 1095 Panic Device
Note: ET Trim works w/V33 LH (RHR) only