Alarm Lock Trilogy DL1250 - Narrow Stile Lock - With Knob
Buy Alarm Lock Trilogy DL1250 Narrow Stile Lock With Knob at discounted prices from Locksandsafes.com. The lock provides a convenient keyless PIN code entry where there's a glass door. It has an all-metal, vandal-resistant 12-button keypad and supports 3-6 digit PIN codes.
Alarm Lock DL1250 is a manually programmable narrow stile entry trim for Adams Rite® 1850, 1950, 4710, 4070, 4730 and 4900 Series locks, and MS1850S and MS1950S Series latch locks, for narrow stile aluminium doors.
The lock can store upto 100 user codes (master, manager, supervisor & basic users) and is fingerprint/keypad programmable. It is powered by 2 Lithium 3V batteries which are good for 100,000 cycles typical. It also has an audible and visual low battery alert.
Alarm Lock DL1250 is a weatherproof lock and is built for both indoor and outdoor applications. All this and other features make it suitable for use in places like Storefronts, Managed Properties, Restaurants, Retail, Airports, Showrooms, Campuses, Hospitals, Businesses and Malls.
- Narrow Stile Access Locks
- DL1200 PIN aluminum door retrofit outside trim
- Aluminum door retrofit outside trim for Adams Rite 1850, 1950, 4710, 4070, 4730, 4900 Series and MS1850S and MS1950S Series latch locks.
- Field-proven, familiar Trilogy® programming & electronics
- PIN code Model supports 100 users (see model info.)
- All-metal, vandal-resistant 12-button keypad supports 3-6 digit PIN codes, and multilevel user hierarchy (master, manager, supervisor, basic users)
- Keypad programmable (see model info.). Quickly and easily add or delete users and enter “passage mode”, service codes, group lock-out & group-enable
- Wide weatherproof operating range from -31 to 151ºF (-35 to 66C)
- DL1200 Series supports 100 users, fingertip/keypad programmable. (Includes 2 Lithium 3V batteries).
Wireless standalone locks: Long-life, battery- operated; Includes audible and visual low battery alert. (Uses standard off-the-shelf batteries.)
Non-handed; fully field-reversible
Key override; interchangeable cores supported (Corbin/Russwin, Yale, Schlage, Medeco.)
Mortise Cylinder, 1-1/4” supplied. (Supports 1-1/8, 1-1/4 and 1-3/8”)
Compact styling 14-3/8”H x 1-5/8”D x 1-3/4”W
Backsets 31/32”,1-1/8” and 1-1/2” ; Stile thickness 1-3/4”
Four attractive standard finishes US26D Satin Chrome, US10B Duronodic, MS Metallic Silver and MB Metallic Bronze