Alarm Lock Trilogy DL1300ET Narrow Stile Exit Lock With Straight Lever
Alarm Lock Trilogy DL1300ET Narrow Stile Exit Lock is designed to fit on the narrow aluminium frame that surrounds the glass door. The lock works with Jackson, Dor-O-Matic, Von Duprin, Dorma, Arrow, DCI & Corbin panic devices.
Users can gain access only by entering the 3-6 digit pin code on the lock keypad. The lock can store upto 2000 user codes and supports multilevel user hierarchy (master, manager, supervisor & basic users). The audit trail functionality allows 40000 event logs to be stored on the lock, which can be downloaded using Trilogy audit trail accessories. A real time clock logs events within one second accuracy, ensuring accurate data. Activities that are logged include unauthorized code access events, program mode changes, locking/unlocking events, user entry logs etc.
Alarm Lock DL1300ET is a weatherproof lock and operates perfectly in temperatures ranging from -31 to 151 degrees F (-35 to 66 degrees C). It is powered by 2 Lithium 3V batteries which are good for 80,000 cycles typical.
Buy this glass door lock and its accessories at discounted prices from Locksandsafes.com.
- Aluminum door retrofit outside trim. Works with Arrow, DCI, Von Duprin, Corbin, Dor-o-matic, Dorma & Jackson. DL1300ET has 2,000 user codes, multiple “one-time” user codes. 500 event schedule, real time clock & 40,000 event audit trail.
- Field-proven, familiar Trilogy® programming & electronics
- PIN code Models support 2000 users (see model info.)
- 40,000 event audit trail in 1300 Series models, provides door usage activity reports at wireless handheld printer, laptop or PC.
- All-metal, vandal-resistant 12-button keypad supports 3-6 digit PIN codes, and multilevel user hierarchy (master, manager, supervisor, basic users)
- Keypad or PC programmable (see model info.). Quickly and easily add or delete users and enter “passage mode”, service codes, group lock-out & group-enable
- Real time clock and PC programmable automatic lock/unlock scheduling for 500 events (1300 Series models).
- Wide weatherproof operating range from -31 to 151ºF (-35 to 66C)
- Wireless standalone locks: Long-life, battery- operated; Includes audible and visual low battery alert. (Uses standard off-the-shelf batteries.)
- Non-handed; fully field-reversible
- Key override; interchangeable cores supported (Corbin/Russwin, Yale, Schlage, Medeco)
- Mortise Cylinder, 1-1/4” supplied. (Supports 1-1/8, 1-1/4 and 1-3/8”)
- Compact styling 14-3/8”H x 1-5/8”D x 1-3/4”W
- Backsets 31/32”,1-1/8” and 1-1/2” ; Stile thickness 1-3/4”
- Four attractive standard finishes US26D Satin Chrome, US10B Duronodic, MS Metallic Silver and MB Metallic Bronze
- DL1300ET Series supports 2000 users and includes 40,000 event audit trail and 500 event schedule. Keypad or PC programmable. (Includes 2 Lithium 3V batteries)
Door thickness: supports style 1 ¾” only
Power: uses 2 DL123A lithium batteries
Keypad: all metal, vandal resistant 12 button keypad supports 3-5 digit PIN codes
Cylinder: supplied with 6 pin mortise standard mortise cylinder SC1 Keyway. Use 1 3/8” or 1 ½” cylinders
Cams: cam supplied works with generic Alarm Lock cylinder. Other Standard cams available for Corbin-Russwin, Marks, Arrow, Sargent & Schlage. IC type cams for Best, Corbin-Russwin, Medeco, Schlage & Yale are also available
- TP-1691 - Used with Arrow S1200/1250, DCI 1200/1300, Von Duprin 22 & Dorma 5300 Panic Devices
- TP-1692 - Used with Dor-o-Matic 2090 Panic Device
- TP-1693 - Used with Corbin ED8200 Panic Device
- TP-1694 - Used with Von Duprin 33 LH (RHR) devices only
- TP-1698 - Used with Jackson 1095 Panic Device
Note: ET Trim works w/V33 LH (RHR) only