Alarm Lock Trilogy Networx PDL1325NW - Narrow Stile Digital Lock Trim - With Turnpiece
The Alarm Lock PDL1325NW Digital Lock Trim has both a keypad and a proximity reader and users can use either a pin code, or a proximity credential, or for maximum security, use both pin code and prox credential, to unlock and gain entry. The PDL1325NW is an Alarm Lock Networx Lock Trim, meaning that it can communicate wirelessly with a networked PC, through an Alarm Lock Gateway, to assign users access credentials, to schedule lock/unlock events or to retrieve audit log trail.
The Alarm Lock Trim comes in a 26D Metal Finish and also a 10B Duronodic Finish. The keypad of the trim is made of metal, is vandal resistant and supports four user hierarchy; master, manager, supervisor and basic user. The proximity reader supports HID prox, keyfob, credential and/or AL-ID ID cards.
The Alarm Lock PDL1325NW Lock Trim can be used to retrofit Adams Rite latch locks and to provide keyless outside access to these latch locks including the Adams Rite MS1850S, the Adams Rite MS1950S and the Adams Rite 4900 series locks.
- Field-Proven, familiar Trilogy® keyless access lock convenience, programming & electronics
- Model supports up to 5000 users
- Trilogy Networx Locks communicate wirelessly via Gateways to Ethernet or 802.11B/G for a comprehensive wireless networked door access control system, eliminating door to door programming
- Networked to save manpower - On demand in seconds or automatically on a set schedule, wirelessly change/update users, schedules, lock features or retrieve time-/date-stamped audit trails, up to 35,000 events/locks from any networked PC
- Remote Keyfob Support for unlock, locking or Global Lockdown activation
- Activate emergency global lockdown in seconds from the Networx PC, Networx lock or keyfob
- Saves equipment costs - Choice of Networx Gateways support 63 locks, each and multiple Gateways can be used for 2016 Locks, max. per system
- HID Prox ID cards, keyfobs and prox tags; plus AL-ID Cards, supported in PDL1300NW Series models featuring built in reader. (High security applications can require use of both PIN code plus Prox ID for access.)
- Proven, Low Maintenance, Wireless Installation and Unsurpassed Battery-Life with Advanced Power-Saver circuits, for years of use in even high traffic areas, powered by 4 off-the-shelf AA Batteries; 3 to 4 years or 100,000 cycles, typ.
- Flexible System Monitoring, Control & Programming – Program locally using a USB Gateway or remotely across a wireless network (using free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS Windows based software)
- Wide weatherproof operating range from -31 to 151ºF (-35 to 66C)
- Key override; Mortise Cylinder, 1 1/4”, supplied
- Compact styling 15 13/32”H x 1 5/8”D x 1 3/4”W
- LATCH: Aluminum door retrofit keyless outside trim for Adams Rite® 1850, 1950, 4710, 4070, 4730, 4900 Series and MS1850S and MS1950S Series latch locks
- DOOR THICKNESS: 1 3/4”
- BACKSET: 31/32”, 1 1/8” and 1 1/2”; Stile thickness 1 3/4”
- HANDING: Non-handed; fully field-reversible
- POWER: Uses standard off-the-shelf AA batteries, choice of advanced Power-Saver modes, for longest battery life, from 3 to 4 years or 100,000 cycles, typ., depending on door use
- KEYPAD: All-metal, vandal-resistant 12-button keypad supports 3-6 digit PIN codes, and multilevel user hierarchy (master, manager, supervisor, basic users)
- PROX ID READER: (PDL1300NW) Supports up to 5000 users (incldg PIN codes) using HID Prox, keyfob, credential &/or AL-ID ID Cards
- CYLINDER: Mortise Cylinder, 1 1/4” supplied.
- FINISHES: US26D Satin Chrome, US10B Duronodic
- GATEWAYS: Choice of networking options for any application, control 63 locks per Gateway and 2016 Locks per system. AL-IME2, AL-IME2-80211, AL-IME2-POE
- SOFTWARE: Free Windows-based software for programming, entering users and receiving time-/date-stamped (by user) 35K event audit trail from lock, Alarm Lock #DL-WINDOWS