Ethernet Bridge for PDQ Smart Locks | PDQ ZBRG
• The Bridge provides communication between the Cloud Portal and the pdqSMART enabled devices using a variety of networking protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP and MQTT.
• NSA level security, equipped with multi-layer door to cloud data security utilizing AES-128 encryption for over the air transmissions.
• A Bridge (ZBRG) can manage and support up to 240 pdqSMART devices.
• A Bridge requires a LAN connection (End User provided) and a cable. Range of devices is >250 meters LOS. Subject to site orientation, wall construction and hidden obstructions.
• Requires 5VDC/1A power supply. End User to provide 110v outlet, sufficiently wired, grounded and surge protected
PDQ PRICE LIST