Call us if preparation for thumbturn or cylinder is required.
PDQ 96 SERIES PUSH PLATES
Protect your wooden door with the PDQ Push Plates. These door push plates are faithfully recreated from classic designs and available in a variety of finishes to match your home's decor. Options for locking hardware including preparation for thumbturns and cylinders are also available (call us if required).
When purchasing these door push plates, choose from different sizes and finishes. Call our experts today for any questions that you might have.
PDQ Door Push Plates - Specifications
- Mounting Fasteners: #6 x 5/8 OH PH SMS
- Material: Brass, Stainless Steel
- Thickness: 0.050"
- Standard Cutout for Cylinder: 1-1/4” DIA
- Standard Cutout for Thumbturn: 3/8" DIA
- Finishes: 605 (US3) Bright Brass, 606 (US4) Satin Brass, 612 (US10) Satin Bronze, 613 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze, 628 (US28) Aluminum - Anodized, 630 US32D) Satin Stainless Steel
- Antimicrobial Coating available on 630 (US32D) only - Please call for Antimicrobial Coating
PDQ Push Plates - Models
- Model 962 - Push Plate 0.050" thick x 3-1/2"W x 15"H
- Model 963 - Push Plate 0.050" thick x 4"W x 16"H
- Model 965 - Push Plate 0.050" thick x 6"W x 16"H
- Model 966 - Push Plate 0.050" thick x 8"W x 16"H
PDQ Door Push Plates - Other Details
PDQ Push Plates - Documentation