Unsure of how to determine handing? See our handing chart
PDQ MR200 - LOCK FUNCTION
OUTSIDE | INSIDE
• Key outside retracts latchbolt
• Key inside retracts latchbolt
• Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt
• Fail safe – latchbolt operated by either lever when electrically locked
• Fail secure– latchbolt operated by either lever when electrically unlocked
Grade 1 Electrified Institutional Mortise Locks | PDQ MR200 | F Sectional Trim
PDQ MR Series Electrified Mortise Lock - Grade 1 - F Series Sectional Trim. Buy the PDQ MR200 Electrified Mortise Locks at affordable prices. These high quality, energy efficient locks have motorized lock/unlock mechanism with Fail Safe and Fail Secure features:
- Fail Safe - Outside trim is LOCKED when power is ON, and UNLOCKED when power is OFF. Lockset will unlock in the event of a power failure.
- Fail Secure - Outside trim is UNLOCKED when power is ON, and LOCKED when power is OFF. Lockset will lock in the event of a power failure.
- The lock is field changeable from Fail Secure to Fail Safe.
Use the PDQ MR200 Electrified Mortise Lock F Sectional Trim in commercial settings, like Institutional use. The lock is available in three artistically designed levers, Miami type, Boston type and Philadelphia type. The lock comes in a beautiful Satin Chromium Finish, with an antimicrobial coating applied on it, to inhibit the growth of microbes.
The PDQ MR200 Electrified Mortise Lock is built using a top class chassis platform. The lock is assembled in America and meets requirements of the Buy American Act. The lock is designed for both AC and DC input voltage. The lock has an ANSI/BHMA grade 1 performance certification.
Buy the PDQ MR200 Electrified Mortise Lock, ideal for institutional use. Available at discounted prices here.
Dichromated for corrosion resistance
625(US26) & 630 (US32D) use stainless steel as base material, all other finishes use stainless steel or brass as base material
625(US26) & 630 (US32D) use stainless steel as base material,all other finishes use stainless steel or brass as base material
Investment Cast Stainless Steel
Investment Cast Stainless Steel
Also available in keyways of other manufacturers
Compatible with Best, Falcon & Arrow
Large Format IC Cores compatible with Schlage.
Zero Bitted (KO), Keyed Different (KD) or Keyed Alike (KA)Can be keyed into existing master key systems
J and JW Series Trim: 605 (US3), 606 (US4), 612 (US10), 613 (US10B), 629 (US32) , 630 (US32D)
Antimicrobial Coating available on 626 (US26D) & 630 (US32D) for F, J, and J Wide Series
Certified to ANSI/BHMA 156.13-2005 Operational Grade 1 and Security Grade 1
WindstormRated - Florida Building Code HVHZ (High Velocity Hurricane Zone) listed
Contact PDQ Technical Service for more information. (functions with deadbolts only)
Complies with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and ICC/ANSI 117.1 for Accessible and Usable Buildings
JW Wide Escutcheon Trim complies with Unified Facilities Guide Specification 08 71 00 (August 2008)
ELECTRIFIED MORTISE LOCKS
• Motorized locking/unlocking.
FAIL SECURE – Outside trim is UNLOCKED when power is ON, and LOCKED when power is OFF. Lockset will lock in the event of a power failure.
FAIL SAFE – Outside trim is LOCKED when power is ON, and UNLOCKED when power is OFF. Lockset will unlock in the event of a power failure.
• Field changeable from FAIL SECURE to FAIL SAFE.
• Built around PDQ’s world class MR series mortise lock chassis platform.
• Designed for AC or DC input voltage. No need to select voltage when specifying or ordering.
• Under U.S. law, qualifies for Made in U.S.A., of U.S. and imported parts.
• Meets requirements of the Buy American Act.
PDQ PRICE LIST
ARCHITECTURAL SPEC SHEET